What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Generate one missing line of pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

zosadu56

Price
Hello there ,i got a task with a reward , if someone can generate correct missing pixels into the line where they are missing
There are 32 missing pixels together
The reward is 25$ by paypal if you hit correct order

pixely.png

zosadu56

its a kind of abstract mozaic , but its a symetrical picture , in first post there is a cut of one half, beucase its going to be same on the other side

obrazokkkkk.png
This is a part of image from first post
obrzkk.png

Last edited:

pauloalex_98

Power User
Here's my best shot. I hope it doesn't have to be 100% certain because I'm sure none of us will correctly hit the right order, unless someone is extremely lucky.

pixely1.jpg

Last edited:

zosadu56

@asahid , tried but it wasnt a right hit,
@pauloalex_98 ll try in a minute

Btw what do you guys think? it looks like there is a lot of possible combinations is there a way to generate more possible combinations by computer?

Argos

Guru
32 pixels 5 different shades and only 1 unknown correct combination, if I understood correctly (I'm not a mathematician) but I'm sure its an insane probability number XD....

pauloalex_98

Power User
32 pixels 5 different shades and only 1 unknown correct combination, if I understood correctly (I'm not a mathematician) but I'm sure its an insane probability number XD....
Well I think there could be a few correct combinations, after all it is a pyramid with 5 shades and hundreds of pixels. Doesn't necessarily mean one line is the correct one, maybe there are a few correct ones that can blend in perfectly with the pyramid... Though I'm not sure about that, maybe only one blends in. Anyhow, it is very difficult to find out the correct pattern for this. I'm no genius here, just saying there could be many possibilities.

Argos

Guru
Looking at the numbers, my first thought is that all the members of the forum combined with a lifetime of trying combinations still would be hard to get it right XDDD

zosadu56

There are 4 possible colors guys :) but yea, lot of combinations :/
@asahid does it gives sense as minesweeper?:) ( never knew how to play that game :/)

asahid

Guru
May I know, what is this picture for, why it must be so perfect, or maybe there is an original picture, for me this is still a big question mark

zosadu56

At school we have got this challenge, and after you get the right combination , you earn a reward, i didnt know how to solve it
so i posted it here with " split reward " idea :)
- im sending combinations to the teacher and he is the one who confirm or deny it

ph_o_e_n_ix

If it is a homework assignment, it is certainly related to a subject or subject that has just been covered.

There is also the question of what kind of school it is.

Of course, you can create all the possible combinations with a script that is based on a corresponding combinatorics - but that should not be the purpose of this task.

Could it be that you have edited the image/page? If so, post the complete image/page.

Status
Not open for further replies.