What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Gift For A Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slang Danky

Price
This might be a big job but I don't know, happy to pay out a little more if it is.

Looking to get all these guys placed in the background image as if they're in the game + have the character model and the names listed on the left side of the screen removed. Have all of the guys mostly side-by side but if you can stagger a couple so they're further back by a little bit to add depth that would be amazing too, some overlap is cool if you do that of course. Just make sure the guy in the center isn't behind anybody.

People placed from left to right:
-White T-Shirt
-Green T-Shirt
-Purple Belt
-Tie Dye
-Purple Shirt

Much appreciated to anyone who wants to take this on! I'll love you and pay you for your hard work!!

Background Layer.png

image0 (1).jpeg

image1.png

image4.jpeg

IMG_5040.jpg

Sean.PNG

I love this, but I think my lack of clarity got in the way. Would you be able to remove the soldier? I meant "guy in the middle" as the guy with the purple belt. Completely my fault! But I'd really appreciate that switch if possible, I love the art style and would happily drop $50 with that change added :)

Sure no worries. I'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.