What's new

Specific Gift for my mother

This is gonna be a very vague request and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this, but is it possible that someone can make this picture look better. I wanna get it framed and give it to my mother as a gift beforeI head off to college. I would really appreciate if you could make this image higher quality.

A16CE62B-E4D6-46BF-AC20-F7661D72912C.jpeg

Hi Silver. I kept the original edits as normal practice for a few weeks and here is a version with the exposure increased that might be more suitable for a print.
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

ADDED EDIT: You did not request any special cropping or fill for a given aspect ratio which sometimes helps for specific size printing. Just let me know if that is desired as there are options to make it fit in a given aspect ratio without cropping out any of the image.

Off-to-college---increase-exposure.jpg

Hi Silver. I kept the original edits as normal practice for a few weeks and here is a version with the exposure increased that might be more suitable for a print.
Hope this helps
John Wheeler

ADDED EDIT: You did not request any special cropping or fill for a given aspect ratio which sometimes helps for specific size printing. Just let me know if that is desired as there are options to make it fit in a given aspect ratio without cropping out any of the image.

View attachment 100914
i don’t really know what your asking but it looks pretty good

You wont have an issue if you print it yourself yet if you take it to a photo printer, they typically will crop the image to fit the aspect ratio of the print size.
In the three examples below I put a thin white line around the original image and then show where the crop would occur for a 4x6 then a 5x7 then an 8x10 standard image sizes.
Creative fill can be done so that such cropping would not occur if desired. That is what I was trying to communicate. I am sure you mom would love any of them without any more work as well

4x6
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 5.53.29 PM.png

5x7
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 5.53.58 PM.png

8x10
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 5.54.20 PM.png