What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gigantic Question mark

Vafann

Guru
What just happened here?

I was writing an addition to this discussion we were having about file sharing, and when I hit submit, the whole thing was gone. I can understand that you might delete questionable links, but why the discussion?

If it was in the wrong place then it should have been moved, but not just deleted with no explanation what so ever.

I must say that the things I have seen going on here today have put me off this forum, I don´t know if I want to be a part of something like this anymore.

If I decide to end my membership, I just want to say that it was nice meeting you all.

Paul

Former Member
Vafann that happened to me also, it happens because the member in question has been banned and all post removed or locked from view (i think).
So please do not hit the delete member button, you are one of the gurus remember mate.
I would take it so personally if you was to leave here, please don't go.

Steve

Retired Administrator
What's going on here?
Paul is right, when the OP is banned the whole thread is removed.

This has nothing to do with you or Paul.
What thread was it, Joker started a lot of threads, I assume it's one of those you're talking about.

Paul

Former Member
It was one of those threads Steve, i can't think which one it was but i replied and it had gone. But i have explained to Vafann that it's not her or anyone here it was that persons own doing and the way they acted towards ALL members and the site in general.

Hoogle

Guru
Oh Vafaan I just searched your username as to enquire where you are The post you were infact refering to ws split into 2 threads and reopened also did not go down as well as 1 would have liked. I am afraid to say this is the internet and there will always be someone that annoys you, tries to offend you, compete against you or just have digs all the time. You dont have to always be advertising to be a troll. Just remember if you ever find yourself in the position that somebody goes out of there way to do something negative towards you, not to let it get to you it usually is a sign that they feel threatened by you otherwise people will not feel the need to pick on you etc. So chin up come back and face them dont let them get to you and win. It takes all sorts and I am sure there has never been any sort of negativety aimed at you I think people were just annoyed at the fact they had clicked a link with malicious spyware in it we all take our anger out on the wrong people sometimes. Come Back Your 1 of the view peoples work I enjoy looking forward to seeing as it is unique and different.

Vafann

Guru
Oh Vafaan I just searched your username as to enquire where you are The post you were infact refering to ws split into 2 threads and reopened also did not go down as well as 1 would have liked. I am afraid to say this is the internet and there will always be someone that annoys you, tries to offend you, compete against you or just have digs all the time. You dont have to always be advertising to be a troll. Just remember if you ever find yourself in the position that somebody goes out of there way to do something negative towards you, not to let it get to you it usually is a sign that they feel threatened by you otherwise people will not feel the need to pick on you etc. So chin up come back and face them dont let them get to you and win. It takes all sorts and I am sure there has never been any sort of negativety aimed at you I think people were just annoyed at the fact they had clicked a link with malicious spyware in it we all take our anger out on the wrong people sometimes. Come Back Your 1 of the view peoples work I enjoy looking forward to seeing as it is unique and different.

Thank you Hoogle :)

I´m pretty much over the thing that upset me, I haven´t been well though, and have had a lot of things that I have had to do that I have hardly been able to keep up with. I´m on my way back, I miss being here and have been totally uninspired as far as Photoshop goes since I have been gone. I will be back and posting as soon as I can. :)

Hoogle

Guru
Oh so I dont get credit for bringing you back then lol take care get well soon.

Paul

Former Member
Do you need a foot massage and a back rub, i am very good at that, and cheap very cheap. Aromatic oils and hands like a builders boots.