What's new

Give us your Suarez meme.

fotograffiti

Power User
tons appear on FB, but have you actually looked at the "shoulder picture" ? I look worse after my kittens climb my legs!!!

MikeMc

McGuru
So clear from this shot, Suarez got hit by the OTHER players shoulder :banghead: :rofl:

securityweb26s-1-web.jpg

lifetime ban or lifetime muzzle

Last edited:

Jergon

I don´t know what the Suarez pics are, I haven´t heard about them yet...:-( What is the principle? Is this about people with grinning faces and holding a strange things in their hands? :)

fotograffiti

Power User
I don´t know what the Suarez pics are, I haven´t heard about them yet...:-( What is the principle? Is this about people with grinning faces and holding a strange things in their hands? :)
I'm still wondering whether you are serious or not. the ;) at the end is confusing.

Jergon

No, no, I am serious when I say I don´t know what Suarez pics are. And don't know if Suarez is name of person or an style or what... I am not interesting in football or another sports at all and am from Czech republic - could it be the reason? (huh, no smiles now, although I love them soooo much).

Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
If it makes you feel any better, Jergon, I didn't immediately recognize the connection, either. I had heard that such an incident had taken place, but I didn't associate the relatively common Hispanic name, Suarez, with it. In fact, I actually know a couple of guys with the same name.

:)

Tom

Sierraccr

Power User
And just a comment..... WTH??? What adult actually BITES another adult to win a game????!! This is the guy's third incident, too

And if you're buying that line about "He hit me with his shoulder", I've got a bridge to sell you.