What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gradually fade corner dark

mike516747

Hello would it be possible for someone to just simply gradually darken the top right corner of this picture, so that the trees and background are less eye-grabbing and conspicuous?

I still want to have the faint image that the trees are there, and the overall texture of the leaves in the distance, but I don't want them to divert so much attention from the foreground-- their colors aren't that good anyway.

I would like for the shading to start just above the outline of the chair and the woman's head, and gradually fade darkening to the top right corner of the picture. Not to totally pitch black, but very dark at the edge, please. Darker than any other part of the image.

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• blossomofyouth.png
    blossomofyouth.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • blossomofyouth1.png
    blossomofyouth1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

mike516747

Thank you so much for responding to my post, that is definitely in the direction I'm heading. I am going for a little more creeping, gradual darkness over a larger area extending further into the center from the top right, and not at all on any of the other edges of the picture (I should have specified, sorry about that).

All but the top right portion of the image I would like left unchanged, and maybe just a LITTLE TINY BIT less dark in the very corner of the shading please. Thank you so much for your time, you are greatly appreciated!