What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great PS 7 Reviews

Some reviewers are less enthusiastic if you're not on a Mac with OSX. They even say that it should be 6.5, not 7.
Me, personally, I prefer it to 6 because of some fine new tools, some other tools that have added features, and some I won't talk about.

What I would like to see changed in the future is:

1/ let go of ImageReady. Bring that into LiveMotion or something like that, but not with PS.
2/ total integration of Illustrator and Photoshop like you have with Maxon C4D and Bodypaint. This is one interface with two workspaces. Hey: they already overlap each-other some 20%, so why not???
3/ a real texture maker, like I-tex. (although I have that one)
4/ mathematical curves for cissoids, conchoids etc etc.
5/ a direct 3D link to a good French vineyard around Bordeaux where all PS enthusiasts could meet and drink a good glass of wine.

Sant?.:perfect:

Erik said:
5/ a direct 3D link to a good French vineyard around Bordeaux where all PS enthusiasts could meet and drink a good glass of wine.

Sant?.:perfect:

:D :D :D

Back