What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green progress line.

Mavis Tompkins

After using Photoshop CS5 for a few years, (amateur only), I am now having trouble each time I use a tool on my photo's, i.e. for contrast, filters, etc., in that a broad green moving 'progress' line scrolls across the top, and this takes several seconds. I can't stop it, and it is wasting precious time. I am an 85 yr old amateur but enjoy working on PS.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Mavis and welcome to PSG.

I'm not familiar with the green progress line that your speaking of, but I'm assuming it's associated with Ps running a bit slow.

Can you tell us what your computer specs are?

Mavis Tompkins

Thank you. The green band that goes across is a sort of percentage line. It happens whenever I click on 'Crop' . My laptop is an HP Pavilion 15-n276sa 15.6"
I am using Windows 10.
I have not experienced this problem before, I has occurred recently. A friend says it happens to his computer when adjusting a number of photo's, But I only use Photoshop ocasionally, and on one photo at a time.