What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, all--newbie here...

Faraway Eyes

Hello everyone,

Just joined your forum this evenng and very anxious to learn and create! I've just completed a 12-week PS course at the local community college and didn't get much out of it--we clone brushed for WEEKS it seems*lol*... Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading and learning and experimenting along with the rest of you!

See you on the boards!

Welcome Faraway Eyes :perfect:
Great to have you with us:D

Welcome to the forum! Im sure you will be a great addition!:D

Jynx

Welcome Faraway Eyes, a fun bunch here, with lots of knowledge. They have sure helped me alot, and always with a smile
:)

Nice to have you added to the ranks Faraway Eyes. I am sure you will find all your answers to any questions you have here.

Sanby

Welcome, Faraway Eyes! You'll love it here. There's lots of helpful folks, so don't be afraid to ask questions. And participate in the Campfire and Show Board forums, too. There are some things classes don't teach. Yes, there's more to life than cloning brushes :D

Another warm welcome Faraway Eyes! :)

Greetings. also late here

Welcome.You will enjoy the knowledge thats in here.Seems like theres help for any question. Welcome again.:D

Back