What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from down South

Positronic

Hello everyone. 27 years old, working as a Cisco Switch Admin at a chemical refinery down here in the south, but will be returning to college soon to pursue my degree in Nursing (male nurse what what). Always had a love for Photoshop but have never really gotten as proficient with it as I'd like. I follow a lot of online tutorials to help learn stuff and whatever I can retain I try to make my own original work. I'm mostly interested in 1980's style artwork, particularly faux-movie posters and album covers, but really anything 80's themed I have an affinity for. Always looking to learn new stuff though, regardless of what it is. Below is an example of something I made yesterday following three or four tutorials and blending them together. I hope to be able to create more original work in the future.

IMG_160715736998441.jpeg

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Positronic and welcome to PSG. I for one, can appreciate your specific interest in 80's style artwork.

I like your image and hope to see more from you!