What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Groovy kitty

Vafann

Guru
I don´t have Illustrator so I have been trying to learn how to make vectors in Inkscape. I made a couple of shapes and then brought them into photoshop with a picture of my cat lol. I haven´t had time to do any photoshopping lately, but I thought I would at least make something. :)

groovy-kitty-sammansl2.jpg

Burned Ice

Power User
it's pretty nice, i can see the cat but i like the image as well

Sierraccr

Power User
I love this!!!

You are so good at composition and have a real eye for color. Well done!

Paul

Former Member
Nice mix Vafann a good balance to it also.
Steve i wish you would stop posting your old Woodstock photos, we all get it now yeah yeah you was/are a hippy man.

Kamil

reminds me of Homer Simpson's trip off of some very spoiled food. any one saw that episode?

Vafann

Guru
I love this!!!

You are so good at composition and have a real eye for color. Well done!

Thank you so much Sierraccr! I just wish that things didn´t turn out so wrong when I post them here, the colors are all off and it´s blurred so you can hardly see the cat, it doesn´t look like that on my computer, I don´t understand why this keeps happening.:)

Vafann

Guru
exactly Steve, lol.
very kaleidoscopic Vafann!
Thank you Clare! It would be more kaleidoscopic if it haden´t gotten messed up in the posting. I have to get to bottom of why this happens, it´s a total mystery. :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thank you so much Sierraccr! I just wish that things didn´t turn out so wrong when I post them here, the colors are all off and it´s blurred so you can hardly see the cat, it doesn´t look like that on my computer, I don´t understand why this keeps happening.:)

This is no solution or answer to the mystery that is, but I wonder if you posted in a different format. PNG maybe?