What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess macro 34

OK..........this is a good one. Where's Crystal? Maybe I have a chance while she's not around! LOL!!

It's a specialty bread?

I almost always have some idea of what it might be, but this one I don't.

If it's not a food product...................

Some type of sponge?

I so cheated!!!!! I have to bow out now! But I know what it is. I would have never have guessed that!

It was an awsome macro! I would have never gotten that one without hints!

Good find Sam, never heard of that site before, but no more cheating :slap:

I always use Tineye over google image search. Google really does favor its own results to the detriment of a lot of other hits.

Cheers

John

I think we have to come with a new challenge that doesn't allow image searches :unsure:

I think we have to come with a new challenge that doesn't allow image searches
Well, it would be hard to stop participants from doing image searches. They would do them and not tell. I decided from my last macro challenge, that the best thing to do is to take your own photo so it wont show up in any image search.

Well, it would be hard to stop participants from doing image searches. They would do them and not tell. I decided from my last macro challenge, that the best thing to do is to take your own photo so it wont show up in any image search.

You are right it would be impossible to stop...... but it kinda takes the fun out of it - I would rather get it wrong 10 times in a row than look it up with a reverse image search.

Just my 2 penneth.

Cheers

John

You are right it would be impossible to stop...... but it kinda takes the fun out of it - I would rather get it wrong 10 times in a row than look it up with a reverse image search.
Although it might not seem so, I do agree. It's more fun guessing. This was one of the few that I tried a search on because I was lost..............I did not expect to find anything. But, I did admit to my cheating and I did bow out!

Back