What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy 4th from Okinawa

Hatch

Happry 4th to all of you who celebrate. a couple of shots frfom a few minutes ago. :D

Hatch

000248.jpg

000249.jpg

Thank you all kindly. The show the base put on this year was really nice compared to years past. Last year we had rain and clouds... so the show wasn't good at all. Glad you like the shots. Take care, Hatch.
Hi all,

I put together a small gallery with a few shots from the day. We went to an aquarium, butterfly/tropical center/bird center/and the fireworks show. Was a long but fun day. Shot over 300 images. Still processing most of them. Here are a few. Let me know what you think if you do not mind.

Enjoy, Hatch.

http://www.psxtras.com/posted/4th_Gallery/

BZ! I especially like the shots of the whale, again well done!! :perfect:

NIce capture Lasa. I like the shot.

Thanks Spectre for the comments.

If anyone is interested.... :D I shot the image with a wide angle lens on a tripod. I set the camera to expose the image anywhere from 1 sec to 14 sec. This was my first attempt at shooting fireworks and I am pretty pleased with the results.

Here is a burst I really liked... still going through the images and processing them. This one has a celestial feel to it... I think? :}

000250.jpg

Thanks for looking, Hatch

You captured an angel in the image! Sell it on eBay!!! ;)

(Seriously, though, great image.)

It resembles the feather reed shrub...if you haven't seen it, it has plumbs like your explosion. These are wonderful photos.

Back