What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have a problem with a picture. Any suggestions or know hows?

Barrettathome

I have this problem with this picture. It is to blury, is there anyway in photoshop to sharpen it up and remove the blur? I'm familiar with photoshop but not with tweaking images. Does any one have any tricks? Thanks,

meandchristie.jpg

iDad

Guru
duplicate it then change top layer modes see what that does

Carrie56

Power User
try filter>sharpen>unsharp mask Also there is a plugin by topaz you can use if you have it I can try to clean it up but much later sometime after tomorrow.

Steve

Retired Administrator
Sharpening will add noise and an under exposed image will show noise when you try to correct it so you have a double problem.

You can try Unsharpened Mask and adjust the exposure and color but it will add all kinds of noise.
If you don't have a 3rd party noise reduction program like Neat Image or Noise Ninja you'll be out of luck I think.

meandchristie1.jpg

Barrettathome

Yea I ran into that problem when I started playing around with it. Thanks for all the help tho.

Barrettathome

Nice that's alot better than what it was. I messed with it for a while but didn't get it that good. Thanks, Youv made my gf's day lol