What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Heads on please

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARGOS, definitely in the right "book" now on to the exact chapter and verse since we know how particular them thar ladies are about their locks...even when health may also be temporarily compromised. Can we allow more Stephanie hair and less of Jane Q Public's? Just saying and much obliged again too! :thinking:;)

Argos

Guru
I understand ^^, the problem with the original hair is that in the original photo is blending with the dark brown pillow, and when you cut it it looks weird in the white pillow.

I made a try combining the two hairs, what about this?

SK 2 2-17-18g.jpg

Rich54

Guru
ARGOS, definitely in the right "book" now on to the exact chapter and verse since we know how particular them thar ladies are about their locks...even when health may also be temporarily compromised. Can we allow more Stephanie hair and less of Jane Q Public's? Just saying and much obliged again too! :thinking:;)

I have been following this thread and would like to offer a friendly suggestion to Loveneverfails. Many of the participants in this forum are from non-English speaking countries and English is not their first language. As a native English speaker myself, I am finding it very difficult to wade through your flowery language and interpret exactly what you are trying to accomplish with these photos. Obscure American references such as "Jane Q Public" and "them thar ladies" are simply baffling to the people who are trying to help you. May I respectfully suggest that you write as clearly and succinctly as possible and avoid the literary flourishes?

Rich

Rich,

Thank you for your interest and the goal is not complicated. Look at last result and while ARGOS' effort is much appreciated, simply tell me if in upper percentile of authentic. I rate at 3.5 of a 5 scale.

'best,
Michael

Argos

Guru
If you want 100% realism with the images you provide i already advance you i dont think i cant do it XD. Lets hope other members can..

Good luck ^^

ARGOS,

Thank you for your feedback and continued diligence as I'm not ultimately the one being satisfied. Each draft has shown substantial improvement and how close to authentic should one believe a final result to actually resemble as I believe one more tweak to the hair/pillow gets us there.

Michael

Argos

Guru
Well using other image hairs, descarted... the only thing i can think its lower a little contrast so it have a little more texture and improve a little the shape so it look better. Honestly i dont think i can do more.

SK 2 2-17-18gg.jpg

Argos,
Thank you again as another definite improvement...Stephanie is almost on here and I believe she has another dialysis image to try so please stand by. ;)

Hi Eggy,
Thank you for your patience and tolerance as Glitter...aka my fiancee, Stephanie and subject of the head shots and earlier torso shots is now logged on under o u r Loveneverfails member profile from a second ISP address and will be taking it from here. I'll just be following along for technical assistance if needed. Finally, Argos, JJLAPIN and Rich have been very much the stars of the show so far and we're beyond grateful for everyone's time and efforts.

'best,
Michael

Eggy

Retired Moderator
No problem but it was a bit confusing...o_O

Just to mention, even the added pictures are not of good quality, so our members will do their best but do not expect miracles...

Well using other image hairs, descarted... the only thing i can think its lower a little contrast so it have a little more texture and improve a little the shape so it look better. Honestly i dont think i can do more.

View attachment 84250
Hi,this is Stephanie. It looks much better. I was just wondering what the orange cast is on the right side of the bed?

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi Stephanie, I hope you're doing well.
Be patient now because our members are scattered all over the globe and for some its way passed bedtime...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.