What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, all! :)

MisterMonty

Hello, everyone. :)

I'm a musician full time and I'd love to learn this in my spare time. Getting there slowly but surely. Hope to get to know more of you all at some point.

Cheers,
Josh

Hello Josh and welcome to PSG. What type of musician are you?

Photoshop can be a challenge, just stick with it and practice..............kinda like music!

Hey, IamSam!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate that.

I'm mostly a bassist. I slap'da bass for a living (provided I'm allowed to slap on the various chart wonders). I'm sure I'll learn this all in good time. Who knows what will become of it. :)

Welcome aboard, Photoshop is hard work at times but i have no doubt you will soon get the twang of it:mrgreen:

Bass, fantastic! I used to be able to hold my own as a percussionist........alas music was not to be my calling. My mind is geared more towards art..........I just get it. While I love and appreciate music and have a discerning ear, I just don't get music like I do art.

Back