What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is day #1. I hope to be a regular on this forum and learn from others as well as contribute to helping others learn. I've been tinkering with photoshop for a few years now and over the last year taking it as well as my photography much more serious. I stay up many nights tossing and turning not being able to turn the wheels of my mind off trying to figure out techniques and conjuring up new ideas.

I look forward to sharing ideas, working, helping, and learning with everyone here.

Cheers,

Robert

Hello Robert and welcome to the forum. I do the same! Most nights I go to bed thinking about Photoshop and I wake up thinking about Photoshop! It's an addiction. I'll send you the link for PSA (Photoshopaholics Anonymous). We're glad to have you aboard and look forward to sharing, helping, and learning with you as well!

Hey Sam, thanks. Yeah, it sure is an addiction, or an obsession I don't know. I need to actually start making the time to bring some of these ideas to life and out of my sketch pad. I kind of think of it like great mind trying to solve complicated equations. That's probably not a fare comparison really, but it's all I got.

Addiction.......obsession......about the same I think! I love those "ah ha" moments when you think of a solution to a problem, it's very satisfying, especially when it's 3:00 am! (That is if your not still awake......like some folks around here!)

Well, when you get some ideas working and your ready to share, feel free to air them out! We always enjoy seeing others projects here.

Glad to have you aboard , Robert.

That's what addiction and obsession does to you.... it pushes you to do more when others say there's a limit, one tends to disassemble something and put things back together just so to figure out how it ticks, and lingers into the night as you try to sleep coz there's an idea in your head that begs to be transferred unto your PS workspace pronto. What a life....... :cheesygrin:

Hope you enjoy your time here and hope you find the forum sufficient enough to provide you with your daily Photoshop fix....

Enjoy.........

Thanks DV8! I'm going to go try to put together some stuff right now. Hopefully I'll have some images to share on here soon. I'll post some links eventually too. Cheers!

I'll absolutely get some pics up. I need to get on a profile pic. The one I have, the file is far too large. I'll have to save it again at a lower quality or make a new one.

Back