What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone! I'm Cat

Cat

I went to school to learn to be a web designer; I am thinking that was my first mistake! Now I am trying to learn on my own since there was soooo many gaps in what I learned at school! I want to learn how to make web sites in Photoshop because it appears to be a much more creative way to do them. I have attempted this but can not seem to understand what to do with the web site once you get it into Dreamweaver. Tables, from what I understand are not the best way to set up a web site. All of the tutoials I have seen do not explain this part of the process. So I am hoping to learn alot from here!

Hello Cat. Welcome to the forum.

There are a lot here who can help you with your design troubles. Just post your problems and questions in the appropriate areas.

Enjoy your time here.

Back