What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From A New Member

Hi All

I'm a novice with Photoshop but have found that I really enjoy "trying " to restore old photos which I have scanned. I would like to be able to learn from the many experienced users of Photoshop on this forum and would like to learn that little bit more each time to be able to restore what I once thought were damaged photo's only worthy of the rubbish bin.

I Hope this is OK and hope very much to get stuck in with the few photos I have been working with.

That said hello again and thank you.

This is the image that I have tried cleaning up as best as I can, but feel it could be done much better if I knew more methods to restore. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Atta Skinny fatty with PS6 Tweaks resized v2.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Mahesh.
I don't know how bad the original scanned picture looked like, but your posted picture looks pretty good to me.

Regards Chris

Thank you all

I now have lots of YouTube clips to look at to help me further, really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks Chrisdesign, IFBB

Regards

M

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Mahesh, welcome to Photoshop Gurus. If you still need pointers or want more critique as you work, post your image in a new thread in the photography forum or general photoshop board and you'll get more responses. Not everyone will see your question in the Introductions forum.