What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Hello I need one script or plugin to sepatared stones from one photo is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul MR

The Script Master
It's not my script, if you want to try it, that's up to you. I will not.

Jose

I can not do it because I dont have experience with Photoshop, if is possible can you please try it to see the final result

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
What's the goal?
To separate the stones of the file "stones-separate_a-gif" on individual layers (which is possible with the script) or to crop the stones of the file "dscn1349-jpg" (remove the parts between the stones)?

Jose

The gool is spareted the stones like it is in the frist phto to get the outside geometry from the stones, is possible to get it with one automaticly way or is impossible

Jose

Is possible do inside of stone is not many color and the final result is not outside like is in the frist photo but is inside of the stone

raoirfan

Hi, @Jose
I have generally worked on this project and also separate each stones in different layers. It is also possible to create a new shape of these stones. Please see the attach file. If you want to further editing please message me.

Thanks

stone.png

Last edited:

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
I think Jose is looking for an automatic solution and not a manual one like yours.

Doing it manually should never have been the problem, rather the time it took.

Jose

Hello raoirfan
One question you sepatared one stone by stone what is the way to do it?
Who many time do you need to do the separeted every stones from this photo?
Is possible do some automatic solution to do this work because we habe milion of stones and do it one by one is very dificult job
Thank you
For your work on the last photo you send to us

Status
Not open for further replies.