What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello i want help in creating....

Mootaz24

hello i want help in creating a military patch picture this is the real picture:
20139811_789458451235348_6230743101848304164_n.png

This is anther picture to the patch but not HQ and if possible i want the word to be GFS or if your computer support Arabic this words " فيلق القوات الخاصة " which translate into the GFS in French

original.png

Here is another as a high resolution .png file created in Illustrator. I left the text off as I don' have the correct font. Anybody is welcome to take this and add the text. I also ensured the patch is circular rather than oblong.
Cheers, Carl

View attachment 76481

Attachments

• PATCH-PAK6.png
    PATCH-PAK6.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Give me a couple of hours and I'll incorporate it into the graphic. I'm out the house at the moment.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Is the order of the arabic characters in post 13 backwards? if so, is there any way for me to I delete post 13?

Last edited:
i don't want to be too pushy if you want can you add this words in bottom
الإنتصار أو إستشهاد
it mean
Victory or martyrdom

I've adjusted the layout in order to retain the crescent and star, let me know if this is what you want:
PATCH-PAK6_LOWER.png

Last edited:

Back