What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hi everyone!

My name is Corie, I am a full-time graphic design student and I wear other various hats in my personal life. I am excited to learn Photoshop through both school and all the information available on the web. I am still very much a noob when it comes to PS but I do feel pretty comfortable with some of the basic tasks I have learned so far.

I joined this community to learn and connect with other like-minded people. I look forward to soaking up the knowledge and conversation in the forum :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the foru,. Connie.

Take part in the activities you'll find here. Don't hesitate to ask questions to even the most mundane tasks in PS.

Cheers.

Dreamers

Guru
Welcome Corie to the forum, hope you will enjoy it here..... will you share us some works you've made :) looking forward to it.

Welcome Corie to the forum, hope you will enjoy it here..... will you share us some works you've made :) looking forward to it.

Thank you :) I would be happy to. I have only made one or two custom pieces and a few class projects. As soon as I get back to my computer I will post them here :)