What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

eviscia

Hey,
I'm Evi, nice to meet everyone. I'm a Web Design business owner (Intion Design), and a future programmer. I've been using PS for about 5 years, as well as DW. I use Illustrator once in a blue moon. Right now, I'm working in Flash, and I am loving it so far. I look forward to learning After Effects.

I'm a married mother to three awesome kids, one of which is an aspiring computer nerd (so far). I enjoy everything about computers, from designing, to programming, to building, to repairing. I plan on graduating with a BSIT (currently have an AAIT), both focused in programming. My dream job is to work for Blizzard, unless my business gets large enough. It's getting there.

Other than computers, I'm an avid activist, participating in Anonymous (legally), and Occupy. I love tattoos and piercings, and I have many mods (which goes well with working behind a computer screen). I love metal music, and I am a musician myself (I really want to use this little guy > :yourock:). I sing and am learning guitar for my main project with my husband and a friend of mine, called Tartarus Ametros. If you like metal, look us up on Facebook. It's pretty dark though, just to warn you. I'm also a drummer, but I don't have a project for that just yet. I plan to do something a bit more mellow, like Gorillaz-sounding music, without the rapping.

So anyway, now that you've reached the end of this novel, hi!

Hi to you too Evi. I hope someone will come by to help you. Be patient. I don't do Flash but we have members that do and know it quite well. It sounds like a weird problem but maybe putting heads together . . .

Welcome to the forum.

Yes it is a strange issue. I'm going to see what I can do about it today, and do more Googling in the mean time. We shall see. I'll post if I resolve the issue or find out anything else.

Have you gotten any resolution? I will bump this up. One of our Flash regulars is not on the forum right now but probably will be in a day or two.

Back