What's new

Hello!

sidismycat

Hello! :wave:

Newbie here! I'm Anna, from the UK and I've only just recently started using Photoshop and am still learning the most basic of ropes - there is so much ground to cover! I'm sure I'll be picking some of your brains soon.

I also don't have a cat called Sid, I do however have a horse (not called Sid!).

p.s these emoticons are so much better than the newfangled emojis. :beerchug:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Anna and welcome to PSG.

Ps is a large program and as you say, there will be lots of ground to cover. As with anything else, one step at a time. Patience, practice, and persistence.

As for the brains, pick away!

No cat named Sid? Is your username a slang phrase like "Bob's your uncle"?

sidismycat

Oh gosh, I don't think 'sidismycat' is a slang phrase! Tbh I saw it on another forum many moons ago and thought it was an excellent name, and have been waiting to use it!

sidismycat

Ahhhhh that's amazing, thank you!! Now my username is a true statement, rather than a stolen line!

Quick q (in case anyone else reads this) - I thought I had posted a new thread earlier in the day - but it hasn't appeared. Do new members initial thread posts go through any sort of checking system before being posted? Or did I close down my web browser window too quickly when I thought I had posted it (probably the latter).

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i'll take a look for you now, some threads by new members are moderated yes, it depends on their content :)

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
I don't see any moderated posts/threads by you unfortunately, only this thread, would you mind posting it again, sorry for the inconvenience

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Oh gosh, I don't think 'sidismycat' is a slang phrase! Tbh I saw it on another forum many moons ago and thought it was an excellent name, and have been waiting to use it!
hmmmm.... SEE... THIS MY CAT ? :cheesygrin:

Welcome to PSGurus.......

Are you certain you created a thread? So far you have made 3 forum posts - all within this thread.