What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Help change letters on my grades with the right colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

somberincamango

Price
It honestly should probably be really easy to do, i just don't have photoshop otherwise i would have. But if you are interested just PM me, and i will send you the picture. Basically it shows 4 subjects with a letter/number and a color, so i would tell you which letter to put in for each one as well as the color. i'll offer probably $5 on venmo cause it seems like it wouldn't take more than 10 minutes for someone to do.

It honestly should probably be really easy to do, i just don't have photoshop otherwise i would have. But if you are interested just PM me, and i will send you the picture. Basically it shows 4 subjects with a letter/number and a color, so i would tell you which letter to put in for each one as well as the color. i'll offer probably $5 on venmo cause it seems like it wouldn't take more than 10 minutes for someone to do.
Send photos and yur instructions to me. I only take PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back