What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help - Edit of photo - Happy to pay (via paypal) a sensible amount

XTA Solutions

Hi,

Were looking for someone who has the skills to edit the image below:

Original.jpg

Image shows a garden area with dark grey granite flagstones which are all the same size and run diagonally.

The granite is going to be changed to Indian sandstone and below are some typical images of Indian sandstone.
(If you Google image "Indian sandtone" you can see many more)

Note the Indian sandstone in made of different size pieces.

IS2.jpgIS4.jpgIS3.jpgIS5.jpg

The brief is to replace the dark grey granite with the Indian sandstone with correct perspective and proportions etc so we have a genuine realistic image.

We are happy to pay a sensible amount (ideally by PayPal)

Many thanks.

hawkeye

Guru
I assume this is for your business. What will be the final use print, internet...?

XTA Solutions

I assume this is for your business. What will be the final use print, internet...?

Not it's personal not business, it's my garden ...... just need to see what it will look like with the Indian sandstone before spending a fortune actually doing it

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi XTA, I just received your PM, so apologies for this taking so long. If you just post in the thread, sometimes it will be seen sooner. The other alternative should you find yourself in this situation again, would be to start a new thread in freelance, use the exclamation point in the yellow triangle at the bottom of the post window and a report will be sent to admin and all mods to remove the earlier thread. Also you should be able to copy and paste your images rather than re-uploading all of them.

Please read our freelance posting guidelines. Please deal only with our respected and approved freelancer community, both for your protection and out of fairness. Please don't do business with anyone who contacts you by PM only. They must state their intention in the thread before contacting you so we all know what the "competition" is, so to speak.

Thanks. Clare

ibclare

Queen Bee
done

thread moved

I am sure you will hear from a few members now, lol

thanks for your patience and sorry about that once again

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Is this kinda like what you want to see?
stone floor.JPG

galleycat

I can understand the idea - trying it virtually before buying it...but surely you don't need to 'tweak the colour' and all that to perfection if it's just to "see"?

XTA Solutions

I can understand the idea - trying it virtually before buying it...but surely you don't need to 'tweak the colour' and all that to perfection if it's just to "see"?

Yeah, to be honest I can picture what it will look like in my mind, it's the wife who I need to convince so it needs to be accurate :mrgreen:

Secondly it will be useful for discussions with the various contractors who will be quoting to do the work

ibclare

Queen Bee
I think it needs a bit more contrast Larry. Not much, but to a practiced eye, it ends up in the middle grey range - if you would convert to B&W. IMHO. But maybe it is not what our client wants, so I will now bug out after expressing myself, lol.

ALB68

Well this one was kind of an experiment to try out a method I had in mind. If you would like to employ me to do some more, please PM me, be glad to work with you.
Yep, that's 99% bang on.... probably need to tweak colour and maybe some of the edge pieces

XTA Solutions

Well this one was kind of an experiment to try out a method I had in mind. If you would like to employ me to do some more, please PM me, be glad to work with you.

Your PM box is full .. won't let me send you a PM until your clear up some space

ALB68

XTA
Sent u a PM and cleared it out. However, it had less than the 250 messages allowed, should have worked.
Your PM box is full .. won't let me send you a PM until your clear up some space

Last edited: