What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Help me make my idea for a ring into a design - $20 paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifclm

I always had an idea of the ring I'd like to propose to my partner with, based on my tastes and her preferences. I have no artistic inclination, but I know that if I can come up with a clear design to present to a ring maker then maybe this can become a reality. For your help, I would be happy to send some cash your way via Venmo. Essentially the ring would be single band, with a floral design. A relatively small stone (1.5c) surrounded by five petals. Some leaves or other floral – inspired setting features, for example on the ring itself. If you have any designs in mind, please submit them with a watermark (I will only ask for an unwatermarked version if yours is the one I like, after you receive payment). If there is interest I'll also try to draw an example by hand. Thank you for your help in advance!!

For the center stone :

For the stem:

My horrible design

yasmin

i tried to find something similar to what you want or merge some images together but
it doesn't work i draw this if you like it i will make it more detailed and clear.Untitled-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.