Help: Need help with one picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm desperate to modify one photo but since its a personal project i can only talk about it on private. I need someone more prepared that i am to modify one photo of mine (only the face). Basically i want my face modified so i cant be recognised in the picture.

If you think you can help me send a tell and i can PM you the link with the photo. If the work will be very good i will reward you 5 $ via paypal, gift.

Ive came here 1st at all with a reason, this photo...if you think u can help me, send a tell. Thanks.

without permission of the other face i can not put another persons face on those images ..... Sorry hopefully another here can help, my apologies again, good luck

valravn

do you just don't want to be recognized? or has it to be that specific face? if you take a picture of that person with a handwritten consent, i'm sure someone will be happy to do that for you.

Paul

Former Member
Hello,

I'm desperate to modify one photo but since its a personal project i can only talk about it on private. I need someone more prepared that i am to modify one photo of mine (only the face). Basically i want my face modified so i cant be recognised in the picture.

If you think you can help me send a tell and i can PM you the link with the photo. If the work will be very good i will reward you 5 $ via paypal, gift.

Ive came here 1st at all with a reason, this photo...if you think u can help me, send a tell. Thanks.
Please pm me the images.

Status
Not open for further replies.