What's new

Help needed to change background to black

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Again.........I'm too slow! Great work guys!

I will use the second image because it's already on a darker BG. It would look great with a black background because of the wonderful high backlit highlights on the pooch. But it will take me awhile because I have to run off to work for now.

Eggy

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Nah, don't like the second one. It's like he's or she's floating in space.
Added some hair below and changed position.
Still strange on a pure black background.

Dog 02.jpg

Oh my goodnrss. Never xpctd do fast. Watever u hv given s so very nice, Ya nt particular abt black bg, but want some nice bg for him. But really happy nd thank you for everyone eho helpd me :) Cheers

Oh my goodnrss. Never xpctd do fast. Watever u hv given s so very nice, Ya nt particular abt black bg, but want some nice bg for him. But really happy nd thank you for everyone eho helpd me :) Cheers 
That's the most cryptic response I've ever seen, I would assume your happy with the results :shocked:

Last edited:

Eggy

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Well Ged, thats SMS language. Welcome in this century.
I ran it through Google Translate and it seems the OP is very happy with the result, he/she wants not per sé a black background but something that enhances the dog, but he/she is very happy and thanks everyone that helped.
Pffffffff.
:eek:

Lets give it a go with other backgrounds...

:pimp:

Last edited:
Well Ged, thats SMS language. Welcome in this century.
I ran it through Google Translate and it seems the OP is very happy with the result, he/she wants not per sé a black background but something that enhances the dog, but he/she is very happy and thanks everyone that helped.
Pffffffff.
:eek:

Lets give it a go with other backgrounds...

:pimp:
Yep sounds good to me, if that's this century what will they be texting in the next :rofl:

Eggy

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Forum Moderator
Don't know, but I don't really care. The chances me being still around are very slim. (On Earth I mean)

:evil: