What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help please

ellmer8

I am trying for hours upon hours to print a flyer front/back 3 to a page to save paper.
i am having trouble

the when i try to copy all layers of the flyer and paste to the canvas all the layers do not copy. i tried using select> all

this seems to be something simple but it's so difficult for me. i'm working with Photoshop7

there is one layer of the 4 layers that is not copy and pasting onto the canvas

Please do make a screenshot of your screen with PS open so we can see the layers and workspace and post that screenshot here.

wow.... i just got the 3 flyers on a page but just the one layer won't print. it's a layer with a "pattern Overlay" on it

We really want to help you but please post a screencapture so we can assess the situation...
An image is a 1000 words...

No, do not flatten but use the shortcut shift+crtl+alt+E to make a composite layer on top of the stack, then disable the original layers and try printing.

if i just open the image in photoshop and print it it works fine.. but if i try to copy the image and paste on a canvas 3 times to save paper the one layer will not print with the reast of the layers

:thinking: Your have PS, so press printscreen, go to PS, file/new (it should propose you 1920 X 1080 PX) then edit/paste and what was on your screen will be pasted into the new document.
Upload that image here.

as you look at it it looks like the blank canvas usually looks in color, but that is actually the color of that section of the flyer

and you can even see an oval like shape on the left side.....that is what won't copy and print....that oval like shape

In your photo.............the only layer you have active is the WM layer.

When your printing, do you have all of your layers you want printed active. That means you turn on all of the eye icons.

yes, i made all the layers active.
and the thing is, if i just print the original document it prints fine, but if i select all and then copy the image onto the canvas so i can place 3 of them to save paper, it will not carry over that one small part of the image

You have your original Image. Ok
You have your new Image that is 3 up. OK
Flatten the the 3 Up and see if it prints.

Back