What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help recognize font.

SeniorS

Guru
Help recognize font [CLOSE]

Does someone recognize that font?

Untitled-1.jpg

What The Font didn't help much. It's look kinda Glypha but has more angular (translator) edges.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks but it's not glypha and i don't know it's name and can't describe it clearly enough for normal searching (too incorect much result).

Thanks, it's close but not enough.

That's actually is for work colleague for translated book cover. So it suppose to be 100% same. And letter are big so faking it isn't best solution at least while there is hope.

Is it just the title your after because then you can recreate that font in illustrator quite easily if just a few letters by manipulating the 1 I linked to

I know, i know.
But i don't want too. It's feel kinda unnecessarily or something cause it looks normal (unchanged, meaning just choosed some font and typed) font. And i so full of pen tool (cutting out jewelry last two days and about at least two more days to finish).

Thanks again, close but it isn't.

Colleague kinda remade it. So topic close.

Thanks all folks for your help and time.

I saw that as well but just wondered if it is the boldness maybe look at the same family

Ou, thats almost it. Except R and need slight correction.

Thank You.

Don't look for it anymore. Everything is cool now.

Back