What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Help repairing a photo that was cut short! (Tough Request - $30 to best repair)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2mcd16

Hi All,

I am hoping someone may be able to repair a photo of mine (attached -"Jump") from a recent race run at Disney. Unfortunately, the best photo was cut a little short at the top cropping off my arms and a tiny bit of my head. I have worked to compile a group of photos that could potentially be used to repair the photo including the background (Hollywood Blvd in Hollywood Studios Park).

I am not sure how possible this is but an willing to pay a premium if it can be done well. I can also search around for other photos if needed to help support the background.

I am looking for this to be completed by Saturday (or sooner if possible). Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Jump.jpg

HS Blvd1.jpg

HS Blvd2.JPG

HS Blvd3.jpg

HS Blvd4.jpg

Arms1.jpg

Arms2.jpg

Arms3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.