What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Move my leg in photo

Qiaoyin Loh

Hi, I'd appreciate it a lot if someone can help me to move my right leg closer to my left leg, 1st pic is the orginal pic, 2nd pic is a rough drawing showing how i want the legs to be at. You can change the position of the foot to become more natural, but the main thing is the position of the whole leg.
I hope that someone can edit this for me, thank you.

DSC_10198.jpg

InkedDSC_10198_LI.jpg

Eggy

Retired Moderator
What you need to understand is that with a raster image (jpeg) you'll need to work with what you see.
In this case you see the front side of the real left leg and the back side of the real right leg.
Using the puppet warp tool would result in this: (quick and dirty)

Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg
making the whole image very awkward...

What need to be done is making a duplicate of the real left leg with a selection, mirror it horizontally and put it in the right place.
Then you can use the puppet warp tool to distord the 'new' real right leg into the desired position.

DSC_10198A.jpg

Last edited:

Qiaoyin Loh

I can't say how much i wanna thank you! I never expected someone would actually help me 😂 You even explained to me about the process! Thanks a lot!