What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help wanted...

hi, i saw a picture on the web...bercelona-football-team-logo-hd-soccer-real-madrid-580116.jpg

so my question is ,is there anyway i can do this logo Mb_ac_logo.png and have an effect like above one....please help.

Yes there's away but it could get complicated how versed are you in Photoshop or illustrator?

i know photoshop...but i'm absolutely blind in illustrator...can't it be done in phtshp only??can u please give me a heads up??

I'm not so good with tutorials but if you decide to do this you will need to know how to apply textures do you have that PSD file? It can be done with just Photoshop but better off with illustrator, if you need to do in Photoshop make it a very big file for resizing purposes.

I'm not so good with tutorials but if you decide to do this you will need to know how to apply textures do you have that PSD file? It can be done with just Photoshop but better off with illustrator, if you need to do in Photoshop make it a very big file for resizing purposes.

But i need a step-by-step guide as this file is an image file and not a psd...u know anyone here who can give me a walkthrough??

Image file and not a psd? Have you created that logo?

Image file and not a psd? Have you created that logo?

i didn't create any of'em...the upper one i found in a website....the later one is that i want to get the effect of the upper one...i know photoshop pretty well...but could not find any s-b-s tutorial...could you help me with this??

I will give you the separate layers then you can find how to apply textures, I'm not changing somebody's logo, this is very crude layer technique due to the 72 resolution, although I did increase it
View attachment Mb_ac_logo.psd.zip search how to apply textures find the right textures, or you could create your own from that first image that you want to duplicate or paint them.

Last edited:
I will give you the separate layers then you can find how to apply textures, I'm not changing somebody's logo, this is very crude layer technique due to the 72 resolution, although I did increase it
View attachment 39705 search how to apply textures find the right textures, or you could create your own from that first image that you want to duplicate or paint them.

Thanks for the kind effort...what kind of texture would be suitable for this???i have searched for embroidery textures but nothing was good enough....is there any good website u want me to visit??

I would say the first one on the left would be some type of material, grabbed from an image of a white sock, white cotton maybe?

Not even venturing a guess on the other ones, somebody will be along that recognizes or likes doing tuts

I would say the first one on the left would be some type of material, grabbed from an image of a white sock, white cotton maybe?
how about the yellow borders??is there any way a seamless patter can be made and then applied onto the layer??

That is something that kind of blows my mind, it looks like a texture but it also looks like it might've been added one line at a time, very repetitively and tediously

That is something that kind of blows my mind, it looks like a texture but it also looks like it might've been added one line at a time, very repetitively and tediously
i'm never gonna get this thing....there is one tut where one line at a time effect is shown...but thats for the text....this thing is way more complicated....plz help me out...tried everything out and failed...arrrggghhh.

As I said before, it could get complicated, I prefer not to redo somebody else's logo, somebody else may come along and do it for you or take the time to create a tutorial. good luck. You can always try to find the person that did the logo and ask them if they have it in layers or if they would retouch?

ok...sure...but this logo is from a club...if one redoes it...i'm sure nothing will happen...but i can understand if u don't prefer not to redo it...thanks for giving me this huge help. Appreciate it.

Make a rectangular brush with a bevel and emboss effect. Set the spacing to get the pieces side by side (or close). Set the angle jitter to direction. In this example I made a path and stroked it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 24
Make a rectangular brush with a bevel and emboss effect. Set the spacing to get the pieces side by side (or close). Set the angle jitter to direction. In this example I made a path and stroked it.
ok...i have to ask you...how am i supposed to do it...do you have any tuts link on this you can give me???

Back