What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with folding something which is not a page and partly transparant

Lutinho

Hello everyone.

I've looked up so many tutorials, but this is on my wishlist for so long that I've decided to want to up my level, make an account and just ask it. I will also share as much as possible.

The result I am looking for is somewhat like this:
1558346384373.png
What I am working with is this:
1558346416087.png
I would like to fold the bottom right corner. I ve tried the Warp tool, but the point is always too sharp and it becomes very unnatural. I would just like a fold like in the example given.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? English is not my native tongue so maybe I am just looking for the wrong tutorials. Thanks in advance.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.

Not sure I'm following. There may or may not be a specific tutorial on this type of effect. However, with 12 years of Ps experience, I'm wondering why you don't just copy the effect from your example?

Transparency is only implied by the hightlights, this is just simple path stroking, boundary selections, and Brush Tool work.

These were done very fast for demo so they are not perfect.......
Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.11.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.11.21 AM.png

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your inquiry.