What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit Funny Photo

packofwolves3

Hello!

I find myself on this site about once a year whenever my company has us take employee photos. I've really enjoyed seeing, and using what some of you have posted in the past and hope someone can edit these once again! For the past few years I've tried to get creative so that I can use a funny photo for my company's ID tag. Last year, thanks to a fellow Guru, my hands were photoshopped out of the attached ID badge and my face was...well, far scarier than I anticipated, but also hilarious. The kids that I coach love it.

This year, I hung upside down and would like to try and get that face photoshopped on to one of my 2 upright photos. The 3rd picture is from last year, but my upper body is not turned to the side as much as the 4th picture. Using last years' photo might be easier since my face isn't turned to the side in the upside down shot.

I'm open to any other edits/adjustments to help it look more "WTF, how is that possible" for when random people see it. I tried doing it on my photoshop iPhone app, "Juxtaposer", but it just didn't look realistic enough so I'm hoping someone here can help me out once again!

Thanks!

Example 2.jpg

Example.jpg

Main Pic 2.jpg

Main Pic.jpg

Option 1.jpg

Option 2.jpg

Argos

Guru
I only used Kenbo's work to fix some minor details, he did the heavy lifting, but glad we could help ^^, btw I added a little bit of fast shadowing on the neck just for fun ^^

Main Pic Upside Downf.jpg