What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Joystick design

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEWI5777

Hi, I have no skill at photoshop and I want to do a custom design for my joystick. Could anybody help me out? I have an image which I like, but it will need to have some elements of it flipped around/moved and the whole thing needs to be reshaped as well.
The image I want is attached, as is the template I need to fit it into.
I hope it is high quality enough.
What I want is for the figure to be on the left and facing the other way, the logo to go to the right under where the buttons are and to keep the boarder. I would like to avoid going over the sections to be cut out as much as possible.
Is this possible and could anyone with the skills needed do it for me? How much would you charge?
Thanks a lot for reading this.

Attachments

• FFXIII-B_1920x1080.jpg
    FFXIII-B_1920x1080.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 5
  • MadCatzFightStickTE_PanelTemplate.psd
    3.5 MB · Views: 8
I believe they want the final fantasy image to fit inside the controller face so replace the grey with the image provided but keep where the butttons go punched out.

Can you just correct that this is the thing your looking for. I have not followed your instructions just so people can see but with your instructions.
MadCatzFightStickTE_PanelTemplate.png

I like it thanks. Do I pay through Paypal? Is that email address all I need to do so, and will you get my email address when I pay, so you can send it to me? Thanks.

Thanks, Sorry for the long wait for a reply, but I am having trouble with my paypal account (which I have not used in years). I have sent an email to them to resolve my problem, and hope to have it sorted out in about 24hours. I tried to start a new account to speed things up but my payment info is linked to my original account so it did not work.
I will send payment as soon as it is up and running again, hopefully this time tomorrow. Could you send the files when I do? And as I do not know the best type of file to print out, can you please send both types of file you mentioned. I will send my email address to you with the payment. Thanks a lot.

Hey LEWI5777 could you send an email to spruce or send him your email through a pm so that he can send you the psd file. Unfortunately it is 5 am here and looks like Spruce may have logged off for the night. Once you have recieved your file could we trouble you to spend 2 mins writing a quick review on the service you got here and of course the quality of Spruces work. you can do that here by starting a new thread.
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...service-section/27000-freelancer-reviews.html

I sent him a message with my email through paypal, so I think he should have it. As soon as I hear from him I will put a review on the link you mentioned. It is 5am here too, but I am working nights, so I will check when I start again at 7pm, unless I hear back from him before I finish. Thanks.

Ok good stuff he normally comes back on around 11 am so you should definately get it by 7 did you mention what format you want it in I am assuming psd document that is what I normally send the company when I do custom xbox stickers and joypads. But thought I would check as to not hold anything up. and you will be good to go when you wake up lol.

Hi, I asked him if he could send both types as I did not have a clue. The template I gave him is supposed to print out the correct size, so hopefully that will be the case when I take it to the print shop. I want it as high quality as possible, which file would you recommend? Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back