What's new

Help with Picture for a Bachelor Party Shirt

TPropis

Hey yall,
A buddy of mine is getting married shortly which means we have to throw him a wild bachelor party. We want to make shirts for everyone and I would love if someone could help me out.

I would like to take a picture of my buddy and transform him into Kenny Powers from Eastbound & Down. I might be asking too much but any help will appreciated. So if someone could make the background transparent, add the goatee, mullet, and a sunglass tan I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Tommy

Attachments

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Unless you have a much larger version of your friends photo, I think your going to have some resolution issues when printing.

TPropis

chrisdesign,
thank you for trying and I'm sorry about the quality of the picture I provided. I am getting his fiancee to take some high resolution pictures of him. I hope you're willing to give it another go and once again I'm sorry about the poor quality I provided. Just want to make this a good bachelor party.

Thanks!

chrisdesign,
thank you for trying and I'm sorry about the quality of the picture I provided. I am getting his fiancee to take some high resolution pictures of him. I hope you're willing to give it another go and once again I'm sorry about the poor quality I provided. Just want to make this a good bachelor party.

Thanks!
No worries TPropis.
Maybe someone comes up with a completely different idea for a TShirt design in the meantime?