What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with this effect

Valetuga

Hi everyone, does anyone know how can I achieve this look on a photography on Photoshop? I've looked for tutorials like painting... or drawing or illustration effect but I just haven't found anything. Any clue?

O-FilipCustic-Louboutin-4.jpeg

O-FilipCustic-Louboutin-3B-960x1200.jpeg

puraidodes

If you are just looking for "this look" or this effect on top, you can bring in a watercolor texture and use blending modes to get the right color and effect.
For example, you can use something similar to this stock image- Image. or this image, use the blending modes on a desaturated image(black and white image not Grayscale).
Then mask out the areas where ever you need the effect or do not need the effect.
If you manage to find a similar watercolor image ( or you might have to make your own) you can even just add Noise to the end to bring out the texture.