What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!!!!

johnny.watson3

Ima Leaner Single Cover copy 4.jpg

I'm trying to help my brother in law scale this picture to be able to fit the banner on his website which is a large rectangle. The picture is originally square. Can someone talk me through or possibly show me how to make this look less stretched and cleaner. Thank you.

Attachments

• Ima Leaner Single Cover 2.jpg
    Ima Leaner Single Cover 2.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 27
That's not going to happen my friend, anyway you try will just end in proportions being all wack. a Redesign is required with this.

is it in separate layers?

Pretty sure he has nothing but the image above buddy, if the OP does have layers then as you know, much easier.

Major crop and new letters....The Beast is spot on.

Yes it's setup in layers.. Is there a setting we can us to redo it.. This is the site so you my get a better idea as to what im dealing with thank you. playahsparadise com

Create a canvas the size you need, the proper size you have attached above it 1338x464 pixels. Then drag the layers from the image onto this canvas and resize making sure everything you resize (Free transform tool = Ctrl+T) has the little padlock enabled to Maintain Aspect Ratio.

Rough and totally nasty idea of what I mean:

header.jpg

You nailed it R-M.. this looks good.. I guess this should make the OP happy and we see this on a website banner pretty soon

Thank C, that's just a rough layout type thing. Nothing is cut out properly but hopefully it will give the OP and idea of how to lay is out.

Back