What's new

Hey guys

Feel bad since i've posted for requests without even introducing myself!

Well I'm Paul Thompson, i'm 17 and from Scotland! Music & acting realy do control my life, playing guitar is a great passion of mine and I currently own seven :)

I got into Photoshop recently after moving from GIMP, don't get me wrong GIMP is a lovely wee package with great editing abilities but well... it just isn't Photoshop is it?

I hope to be active and so far everyone seems great!

cheers :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forums, omgpaul.

What AXES do you own? I used to be a former musician/guitarist who traded hid pick for a mouse.... lol....

Ive still got my Greco Les Paul, Steinberger N-series, and my road-worthy 78 Fender Strat......

Hope you enjoy your learning curve in Photoshop....

Cheers.

fenix

Guru
Seem to be a few musicians here, former as well as present! So a big Welcome to you from a former h-rock drummer! But i too swapped my gear for a mouse some moons ago! :D Had to keep up with evolution... or something.

fenix

Guru
Sounds Great! :D maaan, it must be 100 years ago since i even touched a pair of logs.. it was back in the 80´s when the poodle hair was in style :D geeez! I have lived in hiding ever since! :d

Welcome to the forums, omgpaul.

What AXES do you own? I used to be a former musician/guitarist who traded hid pick for a mouse.... lol....

Ive still got my Greco Les Paul, Steinberger N-series, and my road-worthy 78 Fender Strat......

Hope you enjoy your learning curve in Photoshop....

Cheers.
Nice!
I own a faithful Epiphone Dot, a Gretsch white penguin, Martin D15M acoustic, custom Gibson Les Paul, Fender tele , A Taylor acoustic and a ovation double neck guitar :)