What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sup people out there. Name's sheldon and I've using photoshop and a bunch of other stuff for some years now in my profession but still looking for more practice and skills to enhance my work...sooo glad to be here to learn and help along the way :cheesygrin:. Oh and getting requests would be awesome too.

Hello Sheldon and welcome to PSG.

What do you mean by getting requests?

Nothing big but like help in doing or just doing an entire edit for someone...minor changes and enhancements and the like

Nothing big but like help in doing or just doing an entire edit for someone...minor changes and enhancements and the like
OK.

PSG is primarily a help forum. We really don't take requests directly but more through our Free Edit section which you have already found. These requests are for all PSG members. Be sure and post your work to the forum.

Good luck!

Back