What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zippy84

Hello from Ireland. I have been using Photoshop casually now for about 15 years, stemming from an interest in photography. In the last 2 years my use has been in a professional capacity. I was fortunate enough to get a job doing product photography, graphic design (pop up banners, catalogues), managing a couple of websites, digital marketing among various other things. I would guess that about 50% of my working day involves using PS.

Photoshop never ceases to amaze me, in how I think I have it mostly figured out and then I realise there is still so much more to learn... which I love... and which is why I am here!

zippy84

Cheers guys!

Hi and welcome to the forum

I think I live just up the road from you :thumbsup:

Heehee that reminded me of a few years back, in NY on a night out. We were in the smoking area, on hearing I was Irish a lovely lady approached and asked me if I knew (insert random surname, I can't remember it now) from Cork. She was deadly serious.