What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone!

RobWright

Hi, I am very new to using photoshop.I have been off work for about 3 and half months as had surgery on my left foot. So whilst I having been off, I have been watching lot's of photoshop videos. My favourite ones to watch are by Glyn Dewis I have watched just about all his vids. I like the idea of composites. I have only done one. I have a website with a few of my images on www.wrightimage.eu

Hey RobWright

Love your portfolio, TT racing brings back so many happy memories for me, was a biker myself and use to go to the Isle of Man TT although that was many years ago. Loved the North West 200 in the North of Ireland and the Loughshinny Road Race in Skerries not far from where I live.
Plenty of broken bones during my time biking but all happy memories :thumbsup:

Ged

P.S. Welcome to PSG

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I don't get out as much as I use to. So I am turning more towards do composites in photoshop. I love most things to do with motorbikes, especially the racing. I would love to go to the North West 200 but it always rains gedstar!

Back