What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific hi im trying to merge a facebook cover with my profile pic

andybriggs03

not gunna lie, im struggling been trying all day, i can use these online things but they turn out realley blurry x

5797e19bfe39e5808978595189e774eb.jpg

Hi Andy
You will probably get flagged by the moderator to provide an upload image and not just a link.
If you shared the actual file that needs to be sharpened it would be helpful.
Here is the sharpened version at the link you provided using Topaz AI Sharpen so it appears to have helped.
John Wheeler

Facebook-sharpen-sharpen.png

Hi Andy
You will probably get flagged by the moderator to provide an upload image and not just a link.
If you shared the actual file that needs to be sharpened it would be helpful.
Here is the sharpened version at the link you provided using Topaz AI Sharpen so it appears to have helped.
John Wheeler

View attachment 109877
That's good that sharpening tool John, thankyou didn't no about that x

thats nice is that but it has to be too seperate imagesone for the facebook cover and another for the profile picture. nice work tho :)

Thanks.

I think I know what you want.

You want the profile pic to look like a circle sitting over that page itself?

An where is the problem?

Use a unicolor image as your profile image to see, which size (inner og the circle) the image has to be. Make a screenshot.

Load your screenshot in photoshop - place Libert1976's image on top of your screenshot (scale it till it fit) - hide Liberty1976s layer - make a (square) selection from the inner part you need - unhide Liberty1976s layer - crop the selection ... save it ... load it as your profile image.

An where is the problem?

Use a unicolor image as your profile image to see, which size (inner og the circle) the image has to be. Make a screenshot.

Load your screenshot in photoshop - place Libert1976's image on top of your screenshot (scale it till it fit) - hide Liberty1976s layer - make a (square) selection from the inner part you need - unhide Liberty1976s layer - crop the selection ... save it ... load it as your profile image.
not as easy as that with facebook changing the size of the profile picture

Here i've made this for you. it will look like below image. (took screenshot by uploading pics to my own profile)
Let me know if you are looking for the same thing. and ill send you cover and profile pic.

Capture.PNG

Read this page: https://louisem.com/238387/facebook-profile-cover-photo-size

"........The cover photo size itself hasn’t changed, but the profile picture overlay is vastly different.

Now the profile picture is shown as round in the cover photo overlay, in addition to all the places it appears round when on its own.

If you’re one of those creative types who likes to integrate these 2 images, it’s now trickier than ever. If you can figure out a way to make it work on phone, tablet, and desktop, let me know!

Your priority should be designing for mobile, since that’s how the majority of FBers use the app.

Particularly for the personal profile! Desktop use of Facebook is heavily weighted towards businesses – as well as older folks. Know your audience....."

@Aakshat there seems to be a slight problem. This now becomes the FB profile image that will appear everywhere else in other apps, an arm and part of a face.

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 11.26.57 AM.png

Yes exactly, lol this is gonna be his profile picture now.
profile picture.png

well i'll try again and try to get his face in circle.

Back