What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

MiniMog

umm.. hi im new to these boards (as you can probably guess) and just realy wanted to say hi ^_^
Im sorta new to photoshop (if you call having it for 2 months new) but im a quick learner :)
here is an example of somthing ive done using ps7 (i had 7 but im now back to using 6 cos my computers so rubbish)
Splash1.gif

I made this and use this for the first page of my site :) cant remeber how long ago i made it thou ^_^

sfm

Guru
Hi and welcome aboard - enjoy the rides he he he
sfm

theKeeper

Guru
Hey nice image MiniMog, and welcome to the community.
Hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]

And don't worry too much... PS6 is plenty capable in its own right. PS7 only has a couple extra things. ;)

PS: you wouldn't by chance be making a reference to the "minimoog" synth with your nickname would you? Aaa how i love that sound... [slick]

G

Hi MiniMog and welcome to the board :perfect:

That's quite a nice design, even if you would be more experienced . Well done :perfect:

sPECtre

Guru
Welcome here, minimog! ;)

Fun, Mark, I asked the same question at PST

Did you notice that new members start to join PST and PSG at the same time...

Tell us, Where did you hear of those fora (forums if you prefer!)

MiniMog

i hurd of these forums though Ranoka ^_^
cos he knows i do quite a bit with ps (mainly drawing thou)

S

Stroker1

If I remember correctly, MiniMog was the name of the little demon-dog in Marvel's Long Shot mini-series. Boy, did he get mad towards the end.

Welcome aboard and stuff.

MiniMog

^_^ well i got this nick from the final fantasy series...
as they all have moogles in them.. but i liked minimog better... sounded umm small :D
Thanks again for the welcomes...

wbiss

Guru
Welcome aboard MiniMog and enjoy your stay! I've already enjoyed a couple of your first showings and they're mighty impressive! I look forward to seeing more...