What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoooooooooooowdy!

Mapetite

Hiyas everyone. I'm stumbled onto this forum from the PST forums. I found the link to the Guru's site, tried out some tutorials and decided to check out the forum!

I'm a full time Graphics student, though I feel there are a lot of things they haven't really taught us in class. So, since I started my photoshop class I've been running around the internet learning what I can... I still have a lot to learn :D

Welp, see ya around :)

Welcome aboard, Mapetite.

There's a great difrence between what you learn from textbooks and hands-on in the real world. The school gives you tools to work with. Actual application and experience hones the skill.

Feel free to ask questions and don't shy away from all the activity here.

vee

Welcome aboard Mapetite. wonderful help in these forums. I am so happy I found them:D :

Welcome aboard Mapetite

......... I bet class wasn't as fun as the cannon fodder thread he he he
sfm

Welcome, Mapetite!

You'll find friendly, helpful folks here, and there's lots of opportunities to learn AND have fun. Be sure to check out the Campfire and Showboard forums. I look forward to seeing your work!

Welcome Mapetite. I am sure that all the question you have can be answered here on this forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sanby

I join in welcoming you Mapetite to the forum! :D

Yes, I can (almost) assure you that you'll learn as much (if not more) here than through your text books ... [confused] :\

...better still, I can guarantee you that you'll have more fun! ;)

Thanks..

...For the warm welcome! :D

Welcome Mapetite
glad to have you with us:D

Back