How can i save zoomed in photo?

Hi,

Sometimes when i work on a photo i zoom in to work better.. but then i think godd***mned this photo looks better when i zoom in but can't find the way to save it like that?

How can i do it?

if you are talking up to 200 percent go to image>size and increase by 200% but makesure you have bicubic selected for enlargements

if you are talking up to 200 percent go to image>size and increase by 200% but makesure you have bicubic selected for enlargements
Thank you very very much man!!!!!YOU'RE GOD!!!!!:)))

But what took my attention is is:isn't it better that i take "Bicubic Smoother(best for enlargment)" because there are 3 Bicubic modes???

Hi! I´m really no expert here so don´t take this as fact, but the first thing I thought of when I read this was: Can´t you open it as a smart object, and then resize/ zoom in, and crop it?

All I would do is take a sectional screen shot ...... bingo you have it only at screen res though.........

Last edited:
I'm curious what you're getting at. I agree with the screen capture as one method. If you just want to save one area as an image, you could resize it as described above, crop it, save as, then undo the steps on your original. That's what I'd do, but I don't know why I'd do it. I guess the most sense I can make of it is making the whole img larger like Warrior said?

:question:

Just wondering, IB