What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I combine photos in photoshop realistically?

Nmurray

I had this idea for a photo where someones back was ached up and above them was a exploding lightbulb.

The only problem is that I'm still a amateur artist and I still don't know how to composite photos really well in photoshop by changing the lighting and everything and making it look like these objects are really there. The only tools I use for that is the levels and curves.

Also I took the photo in front of a black background and I wanted the back ground to be a lighter color that kind of looked like a wall. Which i can't seem to do realistically for my life.

Also I don't know how to make the glass of the exploding lightbulb clear since I'm using a stock photo for that part. And I don't know how to make a beam of light. Because the screen option isn't working for me.

So if possible can anyone teach me some tips or maybe introduce me to some tutorial videos so that I can learn how to get the look that I'm trying to achieve because I can't find anything.

Back