What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I insert image?

JoeJ

Thks again, but how do I access the page showing the icon for INSERT IMAGE please? I am not a very fluent computer navigator!

Sorry for all the bother. Grateful for your patience.

Guzeppi

Hi Joe / Guzeppi -

If you want to post an image, follow the directions given in this post:
https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...elp-please-post1533709456.html#post1533709456

If you are asking about how to get to the page that shown in the above post, just scroll down to the end of the thread you are reading, ie, where it says, "Quick Reply". The ""Insert Image" button is the third button from the RHS, right above the big blank area where one usually types in their reply. BTW, you have to be logged in as a real user to see this.

There is another way to do it, starting by hitting the "Go Advanced" button on the RHS of the page, immediately after the big blank area, but let's cover that some other time.

Tom M

Once again, thank you very much, Tom, and sorry it took me three days to come back to you. I am slow at my age, 76 years !

Have been struggling to insert the blurry image in this reply, but no success, unfortunately.

Have tried to follow the instructions in the link you gave me about how to post an image, but I cannot manage. I have reached a window where it tells me "Insert image", but how to proceed from there to enter the image in this reply?

Sorry for the bother, but please do rest assured that your patience and expertise are greatly appreciated.

With kind regards, Joe / Guzeppi

How to insert an Image...

(Place your mouse over the video below....click the TITLE when it displays at the top....it will open in larger format)

thumbs_01.png

Regards.
MrTom.

Tom's not here at the moment. (and I see so are you....lol)

anyways ....... simply click Insert Image > From Compu .......

Never mind..... I see the other Tom just posted something better....... :cheesygrin:

Thank you, dv8 and MrTom!!!

I'll be able to get back on the air late tonight (East coast USA time).

Tom M

Back